I started a little tradition for my children. Each year in their stocking they get a new ornament, the idea behind this genius idea =) is that one day
Great idea HUH? Well in theory it is but a few years ago I got to thinking and I said "self one day these childrens are gonna move out and your gonna have a nekkid tree!" So I started a new tradition since I have three
So in sticking with the title of this post I am gonna share a few of my favorite ornaments.
My sweet sweet son bought me that NUT...hmmmm
This is Jessicas pretty little oranament
This is Abbys Santa
Reese made this cute candy cane reindeer in 1st grade
A dear bloggy friend sent me this big G for my Birthday one year
Don't tell Reese I put this up...at that time he went by the nickname HOOCH
A Homeroom mom made these for Reeses 2nd grade classroom-it is full of reindeer food aka oats
The ever elusive pickle
So do you have a favorite ornament? Link up with us and Share one or some of your favorite tree ornaments!
1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name and direct link to our MckLinky.
3. Grab our button from the sidebar and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.
4. Follow our blog, if you don't already.
5. Be sure to visit some or all of the blogs who link up and share some comment love.
6. Enjoy and have some fun!