Did you make any resolutions?
I made a
few 20 goals and notes of what all will happen and what I hope will happen in 2012 in my neck of the woods and I certainly hope you did also and will share a few with us.
(these are not in order)
- Lose 20 lbs in '12! I have maintained a 20lb weight loss now for over a year and its time to kick it back into gear. I plan on using MyFitnessPal and C25K as a few apps to help me along. Won't you join me in this journey?
- Buy a new house.
- Stop drinking DIEt Coke- please pray for me, m'kay!
- RUN not walk a few 5K's and maybe even a 1/2 marathon.
- Coach my daughters t-ball team again, I loved volunteering at The Boy's and Girl's Club with those 4 & 5 year olds.
- Finish my CDA- Child Development Associate Certificate, and get a raise.
- Visit my parents more. 4X a year is not enough when we live in the same state.
- Attend church more regularly.
- Host 4 parties this year. Including one on 12/12/12 when my son turns 12!
- Make a new recipe at least 3x a month.
- Get my craft on a minimum of 2x a month. I love Pinterest. If you aren't using it yet you should tell us we will get you an invite.
- Take my kids on a REAL vacation.
- Go to my High School Reunion- It's #20 in '12. Class of 1992 rules forever!!!
- Play more. It's really okay to let the dust settle and the let the dishes soak.
- Declutter Challenge. Have a garage sale or just haul it off.
- Take a photo a day. Use Instagram to document using #366Challenge.
- Listen more. Complain less.
- Remember that saying NO is okay.
- This one is silly but on December 22, 2012 when the world HAS NOT ended and I am 20lbs lighter, I will run outside in my underwear/honeymoon bikini and laugh like I have never laughed before!
And here is the great thing to remember about any resolutions or goals...
What is your 20 in '12?
Keeping it Real with 20 in '12 like