1. Which planet is closest to the sun?
2. How many holes are there in a ten pin bowling ball?
3. What is a baby seal called?
4. How many valves or keys does a trumpet have?
5. How is the number 5 written in Roman numerals?
6. What cheese shares its name with an English Gorge?
7. In which country is the Louvre Museum?
8. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
9. What is the name of Fred Flintstones daughter?
10. How many village people were there?
11. How many wings does a bee have?
12. True or False: All polar bears are left-handed?
13. How many arms does a starfish usually have?
14. What is the name given to a group of Lions?
15. Cats were once sacred animals in what ancient culture?
16. Who were the backing group for Bill Hailey?
17. In Childrens TV, Who had the ability to swap heads?
18. What was the name of the cow in "The Magic Roundabout"?
19. What type of sandwiches were Paddington's favourite?
20. What type of vegetable is a mange-tout?
persistant and determined!