|Off to school!|
- An adorable picture of my handsome son (sized according to whatever space I have)
- Contact information in order of priority (me first, then the Doc since he's at work)
- A little bit about the early years (if needed)
- A few of Michael's strengths (he is kind, he's good at math)
- What we do for him at home (therapy we try, extracurricular activities)
- Areas Michael will need help (organization, communication between parents and teachers)
- Our expectations for him this year & beyond
- I always, always remind them that they play a significant part in Michael's young life that will help shape who he will be. Show some appreciation in advance!
|Guess his favorite superhero!|
I'm also posting this over at the Asperger Mom Network today. If you know any moms who have a child with Asperger's send them on over!