- 1 can chunk chicken or boiled chicken, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free or 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C. plain Greek yogurt
- salt & pepper, to taste
- red grapes, halved
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 green onion, sliced
- handful pecans or almonds
Mix everything together and serve on thin-sliced bagels, flat bread or with crackers. You can change this up to include anything you like in your chicken salad.
I'm getting closer to my Weight Watcher goal. We lowered my goal weight so I have a little more to lose than what I originally had thought. I'm about 9 pounds away instead of 5. That's okay, I'll get there. I lost a little more last week. All this running I've been doing is what keeps pushing me along with the weight loss. I had to go shopping for new jeans because all of mine are now too loose and not very flattering. Yippee!