|Bookcover from Amazon.com|
- "To my wife, for always being there and keeping us in line - keep living the life, babe!" (Mr. Sinclair)
- "I dedicate this book to my wife who has been a great wife to me and a wonderful mom to my two amazing children! My life would be empty without her!" (Mr. Hart)
- "To my wife: the hook that secures the bungee cord called our life." (Mr. Priss)
- Leave a comment on our Facebook page or here on this post about the book, your thoughts, etc.
- Questions will be available each week to help prompt your comments, but you are not limited to these topics.
- If you have a blog and want to participate through your own posts, please leave your post address in the comments section with your comment.
- If you are going to read ahead (our pace may be killing you), please stop and take notes. We will read about 50 pages at a time. This is a bit of a snail's pace for me, but I don't want to lose any of you in the process. Thoughts?
- Keep all comments positive. We don't bicker with each other, do we ladies?
Next Step: Read to Chapter 20 (page 56) by September 26th.
- Can you imagine a day without keeping time?
- What do you hope to gain from reading this book?
- Does the setting of this book entice you to read more?
I look forward to hearing your comments!