|Bookcover from www.amazon.com|
- Can you identify with any of the characters and their personalities?
- What is your current attitude about time? In other words, if Dor was listening to your thoughts on time, what would he hear?
- Share a quote or thought that impacted you while reading this portion of the book.
- Anything else you want to say?
- On page 46, the old man said, "Man rarely knows his own power." This made me think of the movie Pay It Forward. What we do, whether positive or negative, has an impact on others. We are all connected. If you haven't seen that movie, go rent it. Rent it now.
- On page 47, the old man tells Dor, "The length of your days does not belong to you." I'm anxious to see what direction we are headed with this one. Your thoughts? From a spiritual aspect, my days should belong to God as I follow His will for my life.
- On page 52, it tells Victor's story of childhood heartbreak. His motto in life comes from tragedy - "holding on to things 'will only break your heart.'" This explains Victor's struggle with emotions and attachments. Do you sometimes put barriers up when you don't really need them? I know I do. When your heart gets broken, it is hard to open up and trust again. Do you put yourself out there?
I have no #4 for you today. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and insights!
If you like the book, don't forget to tell your friends to read it together with us! They can still post on our last installment coming up on October 9th!
~ Mrs. Priss
Enjoying a good book like...