- My Pinterest Feed is filled with diet tips, clothes, recipes, new TV programs and of course Valentine's Day ideas.
- The TV commercials are filled with car ads.
- Jessica Simpson is boasting about her 50lbs lost on Weight Watchers. Wonder if they kicked her out like they did me when I announced baby #2? Yep, she's preggers again. Will Kim Kardashian be the next Weight Watchers post-baby celebrity?
- Non FDA approved drugs are appearing on TV telling me I can lose 35lbs of body fat in my midsection in two weeks. And perhaps look like I looked 20 years ago right out of high school.
- Honey Boo Boo's new series has started. People, stop the madness. Quit watching.
- The "maniac" was back on New Year's Day, and she's looking like she's never danced before.
- Casey Anthony. Do we care? I don't. Why should she make money off of what she did?
- "Sizing America, one bra at a time"- now this one could be interesting on Double Divas beginning on Jan 10. Did you know every woman should have 7 bras? Yep, one for every day of the week! And if you own just one it should be lacy and black. Yeah right, I'm thinking white and machine washable.
- My kids were extremely restless and were counting the days until they went back to school- okay maybe I made those marks on the calendar with the sharpie.
- No more Christmas music playing on the radio and no more sappy Christmas love stories on Lifetime. I miss these things. Guess I'll just have to tune into the Carrie Diaries and think SHOES!
Ten Signs that it's a New Year & Time for a Change
Two full weeks of Christmas Break and three weeks of sickness makes one very weak. Here are my observations over the past 21 days that tell me that it's a New Year and definitely time for a change of my habits. I feel seriously gross over some of the things I have seen and learned.
Who might have to kick her TV habit like